SOME QUAIL EGG FACT TO REGULAR CHICKEN EGG
- Their nutritional value is 3-4 times higher than that of regular chicken eggs.
- They contain 13% proteins while chicken eggs provide a bit more than 11%.
- Quail eggs contain 140 μg vitamin B1 compared to 50 μg in chicken eggs, and they contain twice as much vitamins A and B2.
- quail eggs provide five times as much iron and potassium as chicken eggs.
- They also are richer in phosphorus and calcium.
- Due to their amazing content, quail eggs are considered as a dietary food. The thing is quail eggs do not have “bad” Cholesterol (LDL) and are very rich in “good” (HDL) cholesterol, so even seniors can eat them. Unlike Chicken eggs, they do not cause allergy and diathesis.